We carry out implementation of systems and administration of existing resources. Our many years of experience in supporting the infrastructure of servers based on Microsoft/Linux systems is supported by appropriate certificates, such as the Microsoft/Linux certificate.
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure,
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure,
- SUSE Certified Linux Administrator,
Our offer includes a full spectrum of outsourcing services, i.e. taking over responsibility for the entire IT area in the company, which is preceded by transparent transit from the existing supplier or IT department.
For years, our company has been working on the basis of methodology compliant with ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library - a set of best practices used in the management of IT support for business processes. Thanks to our individual approach, our customers can focus 100% of their attention on the development of their core business and, after proper consultation, fully optimize the costs associated with IT.
We work on the basis of our own tools for reporting failures and monitoring systems, but we also use applications that already work in the Customer's structure.
IT Outsourcing according to Proframe to:
- Full responsibility for IT infrastructure in the Client's company,
- Taking full responsibility for IT business continuity (SLA 24×7),
- Fixed, individually negotiated monthly fees,
- The highest quality of offered services,
- Possibility to take over the infrastructure from an existing provider/local IT team, or to manage an existing one.
As professionals, we always take full responsibility for maintaining the continuity of the Client's business in the IT area.
Service of Security Systems (Service and Maintenance):
We have a team of qualified technicians, on whom we base our service and maintenance department of safety systems such as:
- SKD / SSWiN
- BARRIERS / GATES / AUTOMATIC POSTS
For many years we have been cooperating with various manufacturers of equipment, which gave us the ability to operate virtually any system in the field of technical security.
Our service technicians are always up to date with the knowledge, which is regularly updated through...". - ...chic: "which is regularly updated through a series of training courses/workshops/implementations
Our service department has its own operational structure, thanks to which you, as our new customers, can be sure that each service request will be handled according to the service level selected by you.
The selected service level will guarantee you, among other things:
- availability of the service on specific days and times (maximum level is 7 days a week and 24 hours a day)
- the agreed response time to the failure
- the agreed response time to a critical emergency
- access to the service portal
- the maintenance of an agreed back-up facilities warehouse
Depending on your needs and preferences, we offer a service billed on a flat rate, hourly rates or in a mixed manner.
Thanks to our flexible approach we are able to adapt to the specifics of each unit, regardless of whether it is a continuous work place, a residential community or an office building.